Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

what's going on?

skisix@38

What's going on with MBO? There's the other site now on wakeside riders and this site and the same people are on both. Are the same people running both sites? Why was the old MBO site shut down? Does anyone have answers? I feel like I'm part of an insurgency and I just want some Bu info and talk.

skisix@38

Well, I haven't seen any other boat mfg saying anything here so I think I'm in the right place. Is this flight going to the 2005 Goode waterski national championships in WPB?(joke, ha ha, supposed to be funny).

After reading through the above links and a brief study of the info I am starting to piece together what happened.

Thanks to Micheal in No Cal for showing me the light!

And there's a spell check here- that must mean I'm in the right place.

Yeah, in the early days of the Crew, we each had a large crank on the side of our monitors that we'd have to crank a few times to power up the server before checking for new posts. We've come a long way in the past week. ROFL.gif

Yeah, in the early days of the Crew, we each had a large crank on the side of our monitors that we'd have to crank a few times to power up the server before checking for new posts.  We've come a long way in the past week.  ROFL.gif

I signed up yesterday, I must of missed out on that, can anyone post a picture for the rest of us?

Biggrin.gif

ROFL.gifROFL.gif You guys are on a roll today. :)

Skisix@38..... Welcome.gif .....Had to look out for my slalom brothers. :) Oh, and make sure you vote in the DD / VD poll. Biggrin.gif

According to my search, you are the first and only as of this post. You're not going to thank the academy or anything, are you? Although I think you should at least reference Tommy Boy.

First of all, I'd like to thank God (and his man-at-arms Lance).

Secondly, I'd like to thank Jack for using "bad" and "cheap" in the same post.

Thirdly, I'd like to thank the acro-master of post-count buffoonery, Mr. TR.

Plus1.gif:)