Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Here is my 2009 Wakesetter VLX

Trentster

Really sick. Slider was commenting on it last night & how cool it was, & while I agreed, the very next words out of my mouth were "we're absolutely not getting an all-black boat!"

Been there done that twice, way too much work to keep them clean and waxed as often as they need to be. Even with the little black we have on the boat now, it stands out as the hardest color to keep clean. Waterspots just kill me on that thing, needs to be waxed again Whistling.gif and it's garaged all the time when not in the water!

Sweet looking boat. Lucky you are up north because that boat would be a gazillion degrees down here. We are at 105 right now.

I used to think that black get would be very hot. I was in TX a few years ago and got to ride in a all black VLX for the weekend at about 100F. The gel wasn't even hot to the touch. The interior was almost all white though which I was very happy about.

Joe

Very nice. To bad they don't make a chrome (not polished) tower. That would be insane. Drool.gif

That would be sic Crazy.gif Could blind people a bit but would look totally awesome :)