Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Stock MLS question

arsenuts411

Was wondering about the stock MLS on my wakesetter. I know that its in the ski locker I can see it. I was just wondering how many pounds the sack was for sure. The guy that sold it to me told me that it was 500 pounds. Also is the ballast just in the ski locker or are there other bags in the bow. The reason I am asking is on the fuses there are fues for a believe starboard and port ballast. Trying to get some ideas for ballast bags that i would like to purchase and where they are going to go.

Was wondering about the stock MLS on my wakesetter. I know that its in the ski locker I can see it. I was just wondering how many pounds the sack was for sure. The guy that sold it to me told me that it was 500 pounds. Also is the ballast just in the ski locker or are there other bags in the bow. The reason I am asking is on the fuses there are fues for a believe starboard and port ballast. Trying to get some ideas for ballast bags that i would like to purchase and where they are going to go.

We had an 04 DD Wakesetter and it did have a 500lb MLS Center Sack (We still have the Sack and Case). We replaces it with a custom bag that was supposed to add a couple hundred pounds extra. We Also plumbed in an additional 250lb tube sack under the rear seat. With the wedge down and both sack full it made a very respectable wake. We had to add a couple of big external sacks (one to the side of the dog house and one on the rear corner) to do any good surfing.

Joe

We had an 04 DD Wakesetter and it did have a 500lb MLS Center Sack (We still have the Sack and Case). We replaces it with a custom bag that was supposed to add a couple hundred pounds extra. We Also plumbed in an additional 250lb tube sack under the rear seat. With the wedge down and both sack full it made a very respectable wake. We had to add a couple of big external sacks (one to the side of the dog house and one on the rear corner) to do any good surfing.

Joe

DO you by chance know the type of sack that you replaced it with and was it a process to do it. Also for the sack under the rear seat was that automatic or manual fill

Joe

DO you by chance know the type of sack that you replaced it with and was it a process to do it. Also for the sack under the rear seat was that automatic or manual fill

I happen to be married to Wakegirl Clap.gif So...I have no idea where she got the bag, she did however solid wire and plumb the rear tube sack in.

Joe

I happen to be married to Wakegirl Clap.gif So...I have no idea where she got the bag, she did however solid wire and plumb the rear tube sack in.

LOL Thumbup.gif I seen the thread then. I am just trying to get a solid idea before I do anything. Thanks for the reply though