Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Anyone talked with Merced??????

Faceplant409

Has anyone (admins) started a relationship with the factory(s) (Mr. Coward etc...)

Might be a good idea to get on the press release list, etc. "Someone" on another site had a pretty good line into Merced, which helped a lot.

Just a thought... :)

Pat

I emailed Amy Mauzy in Merced about a week ago pointing her here. Not sure she's checked it out yet. :)

I met Amy this year at our local boat show, and she was so nice, I felt like I knew her, so what the heck.

Not trying to step on anyone's toes, I just sent her a "Check it out!" type email.

I've worked with Amy a few times in the past too, but I've never met her face-to-face. Seems like a super nice gal. Thumbup.gif She gave me some sweet free stuff for my letter in Malibu Review and on their site. :)

I've worked with Amy a few times in the past too, but I've never met her face-to-face.  Seems like a super nice gal. Thumbup.gif  She gave me some sweet free stuff for my letter in Malibu Review and on their site.  :)

She ain't bad on the eyes either :)

She ain't bad on the eyes either    :)

You ain't kidding! It was hard having to work with her for a weekend at the boat show year before last. :)

Ever since spell checker arrived I can't type for crap

Edited by whiteVLX

We did make contact with Malibu, finally. They are excited about the site & we will be trading links with them, one on our site for them & they'll put a link up for us on the corporate site. We also now have permission to use the library of avatars that we've built & we're hoping to get that uploaded tonight so look for that sometime very soon.

We did make contact with Malibu, finally.  They are excited about the site & we will be trading links with them, one on our site for them & they'll put a link up for us on the corporate site.  We also now have permission to use the library of avatars that we've built & we're hoping to get that uploaded tonight so look for that sometime very soon.

Thumbup.gifCheers.gif

We did make contact with Malibu, finally.  They are excited about the site & we will be trading links with them, one on our site for them & they'll put a link up for us on the corporate site.  We also now have permission to use the library of avatars that we've built & we're hoping to get that uploaded tonight so look for that sometime very soon.

Thumbup.gifCheers.gif

SWEET!

Great work Tracie! Clap.gif

You must be working non-stop on The Crew. Pace yourself, we don't want you burning yourself out! Be sure to mix in liberal amounts of time on the water. (Oh yeah, don't forget other things like husband, kids, etc..)

Nice job! I would recommend liberal amounts of wobbly pop over the hubby and kids. :)

Edited by whiteVLX
Has anyone (admins) started a relationship with the factory(s) (Mr. Coward etc...)

Might be a good idea to get on the press release list, etc. "Someone" on another site had a pretty good line into Merced, which helped a lot.

Pat

FYI, Guy Coward is a short timer, the lucky dog is retiring this summer!

Pat

FYI, Guy Coward is a short timer, the lucky dog is retiring this summer!

The guy only works about 60 hrs a week, he can't be worn out yet... Tongue.gif

Congrats Guy.

Dealing with all of us WHINING owners must be a NIGHTMARE!!! I betcha with MBO and forums like these with your email address prominently displayed you've logged a lot of keystrokes.... I wonder what Mr. Alkema will give him as a retirement gift....... Yahoo.gif