Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Ski Lake For Sale

woody

A co-worker brought in a copy of the Sunday Sacbee and it has an ad for Bell Aqua for sale.

13+- acre ski lake, retail area, maintenance garage, 18 bay boat storage and home sites.

Anyone enterested in shared ownership and an investment opp.

Edited by woody

Looks great but I am a little concerned about the "denced property". Is that a California thing? (Just kidding)

you guys that think its a good deal obvioulsy have not been there. Only lake 1 is for sale with the old Bell Aqua service center. its in the ghetto, and not enough room to build homes even if you could subdivide. Also from what ive heard , the lake is very shallow and will probably need to be re dug soon.

if someone really want to spend 1.5mill for lake in sac area, let me know. I know of one for sale , not in the ghetto and has 80 acres as well. Plenty of room for a house. Not subdividable though, and will not be anytime soon.

you guys that think its a good deal obvioulsy have not been there. Only lake 1 is for sale with the old Bell Aqua service center. its in the ghetto, and not enough room to build homes even if you could subdivide. Also from what ive heard , the lake is very shallow and will probably need to be re dug soon.

if someone really want to spend 1.5mill for lake in sac area, let me know. I know of one for sale , not in the ghetto and has 80 acres as well. Plenty of room for a house. Not subdividable though, and will not be anytime soon.

Looking at the picture, you guys have really nice ghettos out there in California! :)

What you didn't get the permit yet. bummer.

If it was 3 lakes for 1.3mill then its a deal.

make one lake a ski lake

one a wakeboard

one for cable pulley with rails and kickers.

Hey Rod - you had an RLXi, off'd it for an older MC or CC, now have a Svfara? Which one do you like best?

i sold the rlxi to help finance my ski lake project that never happened. have since opened up a small boat dealer/pro shop. i sell svfara wakeboats and ski boats. i had 06 cc which is my favorite to ski behind and drive on the course, but thats it. not much of a looker or a fun boat . the sv one is a nicer lay out inside and is fast 55mph! the rlxi was good, but i didnt like the high windshield sides, low drivers seat and loud motor. it made it hard to talk to the skier at the end of a pass. all in all i like them all and wouldnt pass on any of them.

make one lake a ski lake

one a wakeboard

Exactly...

If it were all three lakes, what deal.

The place isn't too bad, it has just been neglected for so long ,it would take several investors with fat wallets to turn it around and make it a nice spot.

make one lake a ski lake

one a wakeboard

Exactly...

If it were all three lakes, what deal.

The place isn't too bad, it has just been neglected for so long ,it would take several investors with fat wallets to turn it around and make it a nice spot.

Fastest way to make money on that place is to turn it into a cable park. Tons of kids in the area would use it as the local hang out and wakeboard all yr.

I'd be careful referring to Dirt Linda as the Ghetto. Someone might bust a cap in your a$$. Guns.gif

I'd be careful referring to Dirt Linda as the Ghetto. Someone might bust a cap in your a$$. Guns.gif

Problem is it's true. The old service center for UWS was out there, way too many thefts while they were at BA. The location isn't great but as Woody pointed out it's just a poorly maintained lake.

Looking at the picture, you guys have really nice ghettos out there in California! :)

Its not inner city ghetto. Its rural, I'm too lazy to clean up my property ghetto. In lieu of lawn statues or landscape rocks, cars on jacks are the decoration of choice.

Its not inner city ghetto. Its rural, I'm too lazy to clean up my property ghetto. In lieu of lawn statues or landscape rocks, cars on jacks are the decoration of choice.

Well put, but you forgot to mention the two or three Pit Bulls chained to the bumpers of the junk cars.

According to Waterski Magazine this lake was the host of the 2000 Malibu Open

<a href="http://www.waterskimag.com/article.jsp?ID=42232" target="_blank">http://www.waterskimag.com/article.jsp?ID=42232</a>

Is this the same property??

Yes I was there...

But they did not hold the Open on the lake that is for sale. The lake in the article is much better than the lake for sale and is owned by the homeowners association.

Edited by J-Ro

Around here we call them Car Farmers, & typically it shows too much pride of ownership for them to actually put the cars up on jacks. Oh & don't forget the occasional washing machine & kitchen stove that you typically see intermixed with the cars.