Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

new setup

javamans

bought a new setup this weekend.......thought i'd give some feedback

i needed new bindings and was not real pleased with the Hyperlites I have had so tried some Liquid Force Shane Closed Toe,

they felt awesome but were a little tight and they didn't have another size min stock.....

then i tried the liquid force vantages (yes they are velcr, we'll see how they hold up)they are super comfy and easy on and off, if you need bindings give them a try.....(i got the white ones but they do have black) I also purchased a Hyperlite Tribute, not real aggresive and continuous rocker but the spine sure saves my back landing in the flats and the board is super light.

i tried the CWB transcend and absolute but just didn't feel right, hinge bindings were nice but just not as comfy as the Liquid Forces.....if they can get velcro to hold up i'm all for doing away with laces and my big toe agrees completely..........

this does mean i have a Hyperlite Motive and Hyperlite State I would be willing to part with for some ballast or wakesurf board.......just throwing it out there

bought a new setup this weekend.......thought i'd give some feedback

i needed new bindings and was not real pleased with the Hyperlites I have had so tried some Liquid Force Shane Closed Toe,

they felt awesome but were a little tight and they didn't have another size min stock.....

then i tried the liquid force vantages (yes they are velcr, we'll see how they hold up)they are super comfy and easy on and off, if you need bindings give them a try.....(i got the white ones but they do have black) I also purchased a Hyperlite Tribute, not real aggresive and continuous rocker but the spine sure saves my back landing in the flats and the board is super light.

i tried the CWB transcend and absolute but just didn't feel right, hinge bindings were nice but just not as comfy as the Liquid Forces.....if they can get velcro to hold up i'm all for doing away with laces and my big toe agrees completely..........

this does mean i have a Hyperlite Motive and Hyperlite State I would be willing to part with for some ballast or wakesurf board.......just throwing it out there

How has the velcro held up so far?