Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New 'Crew boat....

SmoothWaterMan

I love the bit about spare parts. Probably everything but what you need. I wonder how much fuel an hour, I mean minute that things burns?

MalibuNation

Peter

What caught my eye is it only holds 200 gallons of fuel and I'm sure spare parts would be easy to get.

Maybe you can bring that to the National Malibu WOW in 2009.

I would win all the house boat races and always get the best cove on holiday weekends.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. That would make a killer houseboat!!

Hmm, let's see....

"water-cooled turbo charged V-12 cylinder diesel rated at 1000HP".

And...

"engine is fitted with reversing clutch and flexible coupling to reduction gear that acts as a V-drive"

Take away the hydrofoils keeping the entire hull in the water and I'd say you're looking at a pretty close representation of the 2018 Malibu 90' VLX...once they add the bling and a 42,000 Watt stereo system, of course.

Edited by rts
I would win all the house boat races and always get the best cove on holiday weekends.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. That would make a killer houseboat!!

I was thinking that too and not a bad price for a houseboat either!

For just a bare shell of a houseboat. All the furniture is going to have to be built so it can handle the speed & potholing the thing takes everytime it hits a stick in the water!

For just a bare shell of a houseboat. All the furniture is going to have to be built so it can handle the speed & potholing the thing takes everytime it hits a stick in the water!

Just add a couple of futons, bean bags, a disco ball and a kegerator and it's all good Thumbup.gif

Okay, so what do you think - should I bid on this and have a new 'crew boat for our excursions on the lake..... or what?

Peter :)

<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Boats_Power...p3756.m14.l1308" target="_blank">http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Boats_Power...p3756.m14.l1308</a>

Never buy anything that has a name you can't pronounce.

Exception... Russian Vodka.

Edited by LS-One