Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Black '09 Corvette

edgeski1

2642867953_6529e41650_b.jpg

I wish we would have ordered our vette in black..

WOW

My dealer has one in the showroom and they are asking $109k for it. I don't really see why anyone would pay that much for it, but...

MalibuNation

WOW

Zach,

I was at The Edge Saturday and looking at your red Vette boat. Red or Black would be my 2 top choices.

WOW

My dealer has one in the showroom and they are asking $109k for it. I don't really see why anyone would pay that much for it, but...

There are people out there with money to burn, if I had enough I would buy one just to play around on the lake :)

I recognize that lake. :) If I saw them that day I would defiantly have asked for a drag race, just to see how fast it is.

MalibuNation

WOW

There are people out there with money to burn, if I had enough I would buy one just to play around on the lake :)

Probably better investment than the stock market lately.

I recognize that lake. :) If I saw them that day I would defiantly have asked for a drag race, just to see how fast it is.

Humm, I wonder what lake it was too...lol

I'd have to get it in red, while black is cool it just doesn't show off the lines of the boat quite as well imho.

I seen one for sale, it had a wedge, but I guess no tower?? They should incoporate some kind of powered collapsable pole or tower(that tucks away, out of sight). That would top it off. Rockon.gif

MalibuNation
I seen one for sale, it had a wedge, but I guess no tower?? They should incoporate some kind of powered collapsable pole or tower(that tucks away, out of sight). That would top it off. Rockon.gif

Oh no, that picture/avatar is back!

My dealer has a black one in his showroom, and after seeing that, i dont think id go with any other color

• 1 month later...

Wow, that black looks hot!! scratch mania though!

We wanted to do something different with our Vette, one of our customers is a Corvette collector and he had a older Stingray that was silver with a red interior that we chose to copy. Personally i think it's little random but after it was built and seeing it in the water it looked amazing...

post-4023-1221151988_thumb.jpg

Having the windows down when you drive it was really different, in a cool way. I thought that was a great idea for something that unique. I'm trying to get a video up on you tube... we took a video doing a 55 MPH fly by Whistling.gif

What is the top speed on those? My buddy has a red "98" Corvette boat he bought this summer, it does 57-58 mph on the gps.

That black looks hot but would show every little water spot. I'd like to see one in yellow too.