Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Hyperlite Broadcast Wakesurfboard

NeuRider

I'm new to wakesurfing and I don't have a large wake at all. So I was wondering if you had some feedback on the hyperlite broadcasts and/or would be looking to sell either the 4'9'' or 5'6''.

Thanks

I'm new to wakesurfing and I don't have a large wake at all. So I was wondering if you had some feedback on the hyperlite broadcasts and/or would be looking to sell either the 4'9'' or 5'6''.

Thanks

I had the same dilemma about a week and a half ago. I've got a diamond-hulled 21

Sunscape, so I figured my wake would be smallish. Smed suggested the 5'6" board

for us, so that's the way we went.

My son went ropeless first day. My daughter and I are close, after only two sessions.

The bigger board may not be as maneuverable as the smaller, but, even if we outgrow

it, it'll be a great board to have available for any friends who want to give it a try.

Edited by srab

Thanks

I had the same dilemma about a week and a half ago. I've got a diamond-hulled 21

Sunscape, so I figured my wake would be smallish. Smed suggested the 5'6" board

for us, so that's the way we went.

My son went ropeless first day. My daughter and I are close, after only two sessions.

The bigger board may not be as maneuverable as the smaller, but, even if we outgrow

it, it'll be a great board to have available for any friends who want to give it a try.

It's actually quite versatile. As you improve, you can start by removing the center fin, then as you progress beyond that put the center fin back in & remove the outer fins. Then when you want it really fast & loose, remove that big center fin & replace it with one of the smaller outer fins. You can get a lot of mileage out of that board by playing the fin game. Biggrin.gif