Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

color choices

Nicvtx

color choices for vtx  

83 members have voted

1. 1. what color should i get

• blue and black
    • red and black

Although red and black looks nice, there are way too many boats around here that have that colour combo. Blue and black IMO looks really nice, and it's more unique.

Grey/silver and Black

or dark blue and black

But, go for whatever you want!!

there is a reason that there are tons of red boats, because it looks good...I just happen to think black with grey/silver or blue looks better!!

I would have to say black and blue of course. Thumbup.gif

Especially because you don't live anywhere near me so no worries about us having the same colour boat, otherwise I would have to say red and black. Whistling.gif:)

I really like the midnight blue and black combo (my boat's color scheme), but I bought used and kinda got what I got. I love the look of some red on a boat on the water. The contrast from the usual blue/green of the water really makes them stand out.

• 3 weeks later...

thanks for all your input. when we went down to the dealership we could not decide between black and blue of red and black , so the salesman took us over to a vtx which is charcoal and rueben which my wife really liked and so we went with that thanks you guyz

Yeah, black fades really bad overtime. White's good, blue's good. say no to red. half the boats out there are red and white. Make yours different than everyone else's. It'll stand out more.