Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

black foam weatherstripping tape

Anybody have an idea where I might find some? I've looked several places but

can't find anything similar to what they used. Please point me in the right

direction.

I beleive that in 2006, it is 2 parrallel tube type foam. Mine was installed crooked from the factory (I mean half of it hanging off the ledge). When I asked for a replacement, my dealer gave me the regular type. I beleive it can be found at pretty much any auto parts store. Get the larger one, it trims out easily with a sharp razor blade.

Anybody have an idea where I might find some? I've looked several places but

can't find anything similar to what they used. Please point me in the right

direction.

Home Depot, Take a piece of the old one and match it up.
I've heard of guys just using self adheasive velcro, the soft side.

I did that....works well, except it's wearing a little on the frame where the soft velcro side meets the underside of the walk through section. not a big deal, and definite beats the old stripping.

I've heard of guys just using self adheasive velcro, the soft side.

I did that....works well, except it's wearing a little on the frame where the soft velcro side meets the underside of the walk through section. not a big deal, and definite beats the old stripping.

Plus1.gif