Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

price drop?

Arctic Slalom

anyone else see a considerable price drop in the last couple days? Rockon.gifThumbup.gifClap.gifYahoo.gif

we're at $3.65 in minneapolis this morning (per radio). hope it keeps creeping down! Whistling.gif

....never thought i'd be psyched about $3.50/gallon Cry.gif

Edited by Arctic Slalom

Here too. Won't stay that way for long though with a tropical storm set to hit the gulf. I like how the dems keep beating this 'we can't drill our way out of this' slogan to death yet Bush flinches on the executive ban on offshore drilling (a move that means squat without Congress lifting their own ban) and oil prices fall at record setting rates. The speculative market is based on future supplies... why don't these people get this?

I saw a funny quote today in response to an article I read.

"If the US were faced with a food shortage, rising prices, and widespread hunger, the democrat response would be: 1) We can’t grow our way out of this shortage. 2) It will take years before new crops will help so there is no reason to start. 3) The farmers have access to plenty of desert land that they are not using. 4) Everybody (except democrat politicians) just needs to eat less, and 5) People should fill up on sand instead of traditional foodstuffs." :)

I can't believe I was excited to fill up today at $4.11 which is down from $4.23

Wow! I almost filled up my tank this morning, good thing I didn't. Maybe it will be 3 cents cheaper on Tuesday!

Saturday morning I spent $292.00 to fill the pickup & boat. Luckily, neither was empty. Then $125.00 at the grocery store for the weekends food ? That happens when you shop while hungry. I probably could have saved $50.00 on groceries if I had stopped at McD's on the way. :) I was glad to get out of town after that.

$3.68/gal here

anyone else see a considerable price drop in the last couple days? Rockon.gifThumbup.gifClap.gifYahoo.gif

we're at $3.65 in minneapolis this morning (per radio). hope it keeps creeping down! Whistling.gif

....never thought i'd be psyched about $3.50/gallon Cry.gif

$4.57/gal to $4.19/gal

When we went to Vallejo right before Memorial Day, it was hovering at $4.70 per gallon in NorCal. On Monday night it was $4.21, on Tuesday morning it was $4.18 before we ate breakfast & down to $4.15 after. Amazing. Good thing we waited until after eating to fill up. Biggrin.gif

I hate to say it but Bush's lifting of the executive order didn't do this. Increased supply due to slackening demand, the hurricane premium coming out, and the thought that the bull market may have topped short term were the reasons for this.

Saturday morning I spent $292.00 to fill the pickup & boat. Luckily, neither was empty. Then $125.00 at the grocery store for the weekends food ? That happens when you shop while hungry. I probably could have saved $50.00 on groceries if I had stopped at McD's on the way. :) I was glad to get out of town after that.

Shame on you when you've got Pilot Butte Burger in town.... :)