Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

tower suggestions

kurt

Titan is the only way to go. Sturdiest tower under the sun.

Maybe, but if looks matter to ya they aint the prettiest. . .

I agree if your talking about two towers with nothing on them.

But the bimini on the Illusion doesn't do much for me, other than it's height is great. And once both towers are loaded with a bimini, racks, speakers & lights, the Titan looks fine..... and is way stronger & more flexible.

Last weekend I saw Curley's bimini above the Titan III on his VTX...... that is one sweet setup. Looks great & good height. I wish I had a descent picture of it.

I appreciate the suggestions, if anybody has pictures it would be great.

I ski, but want to add a tower for my daughter and friends so looks are a priority for me.

thanks

Here is the Titan 1/2 loaded with gear. I need to get a shot of it with the bimini up, 2 foils & 4 boards on it.

_DSC0010.jpg

Edited by Bill_AirJunky

I rode the fence on this issue for a long time and finally went to the titan II, couldn't be happier very solid looks good, service is great Thumbup.gif . Don't even look anywhere else.post-4363-1216558952_thumb.jpg

Mine is a 98 sunsetter vlx

I am 6'3 and I hit my head on my monster tower. I wish it was taller. I would like to upgrade my tower evenually maybe to titan. How tall is the Titan I or II from the floor of the boat?

Thanks,

Adam

I like the Titan products; very study, simple designs.

I believe a T3 would be much less work on the install side than an Illusion (although the Illusion looks good on this boat).

I went with the T3 on my '98.

524.jpg

Edited by Mechmaster
I like the Titan products; very study, simple designs.

I believe a T3 would be much less work on the install side than an Illusion (although the Illusion looks good on this boat).

I went with the T3 on my '98.

524.jpg

Mechmaster do you have any pictures with the T3 tower folded down on your boat?