Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Tandem Trailer

wedge88

I just bought a 2006 RLXi that came on a 2007 Boatmate Single Axle with Swing away tongue and Malibu etched into fenders. I did not have a choice on the trailer and would like to buy a Tandem Axle. The original is black and would like to buy a new black one. Any suggestions on buying and selling. I will post in Items for sale on the crew and does anyone know rough cost of the tandem. Family has always had Prestige Trailers and I know about what they cost but not sure on the boatmate. Cannot get the dealer to return calls and Boatmate will not give pricing.

Does anyone have recommendation on pricing to sell SA Trailer. Thanks

Edited by wedge88

In the same boat here Biggrin.gif My 06 Response LXi sits on a SA boatmate. I would love to swap or buy a tandem. I plan on traveling a bunch in the future and 4 tires would make me more comfortable. Chicago here

Let me know what you find.

economy being what it is; for the right price i could be interested in a sa that will fit under my response.

mine is very functional but corrosion is going to drive me over the edge.

holler if...

There is a guy from Nashville TN wanting to trade in his double axle for a single? He has a Ski Sanger, I don't know if it is compatible with the RLXi? Dontknow.gif Seems pretty clean...

Link

Edited by 1FootDan