Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Illusion tower flag holder?

Resqudiver

I'm also interested. I believe dbot5 makes one and it's available over on wakeside.com but looking at it, i have absolutely no clue how it would mount to an illusion tower... :unsure:

The DBOT5 flag holder is awesome. For the illusion tower you have to purchase the separate illusion

mount that wakeside also sells, which attaches to the tower through the same mounting locations

as the wakeboard racks etc. Once the illusion mount is installed, the flag holder can easily

be taken on/off as needed. You can also use the same illusion mount for the DBOT5 surf or wake

racks.

Wal-Mart. $6.95 for a flag and a big suction cup that actually works real well on the side of the Illusion.

I just picked one of those up from a local shop and am SUPER impressed with how well it works. Best $6 I've ever spent (well, besides on beer).