Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

09 Mali-vue

LiQUiDSX

Mali-vue looks amazing.

I love the drive for electronics/computerization at Malibu.

my only concern, and it's a small one at that, is that it would be impossible to drive a boat with Mali-vue at night, wouldn't it?? i guess you could turn it off. maybe that's why they left the standard speedometer and tach there on the dash as well...

anyways, its pretty minor as most people don't live on a lake, and thus probably don't drive the boat at night??

Push button start as well.

The push button start will only be for the new dash is what I heard.

The Mali-View is offered on most models. It will be worth it in resale.

I ordered it on my 2009 247 LSV... No Spray Date as of yet...

• 3 weeks later...

More Malivue pics. (And yes, I can post these)

Sure it looks cool, but to be honest I´m quite skeptic to these kind of gizmos. Seems like a lot of stuff can go wrong or break here. I guess time will tell how they hold up.

The pics looks to be taken in the shade so I wonder how good they are in sunlight.

DSC00176_resize.jpg

DSC00180_resize.jpg

DSC00182_resize.jpg

Now the only question is, is the fuel gauge accurate? :)

ROFL.gif I hear people talking about that problem but my 03 is dead on and I can count on it every time. Tongue.gif

I like to look and idea but really want to put my hands on one.

We are getting an 09 23 LSV in a few months. Dealer said this is the new dash for 09 23 LSV/VLX (and I didnt care to ask about anyother models).

The dash with the mali-vue will look just like the first picture but (without the mali-vue) the guage layout and speed control will be the same as previous years, just on the updated dash.

Liquid, are there any other new features/changes on the 23 LSV 2009 model? What is the upgrade price for the Malivue? Thanks man!

My dealer quoted me $990. I heard from another Malibu Crew member that it went up to 1300 but I didnt confirm that with my dealer. If you think about it the Malivue is a cool upgrade, Since they want 500 for a depth guage and the malivue has it built in, the price difference is cut in half.

Not alot of changes from 08 to 09. Mostly interior stuff (dash, glove box, radio location, ect..). He said same hull and color schemes as 08.

Sorry for the long dely. I missed the question.

More Malivue pics. (And yes, I can post these)

Sure it looks cool, but to be honest I´m quite skeptic to these kind of gizmos. Seems like a lot of stuff can go wrong or break here. I guess time will tell how they hold up.

The pics looks to be taken in the shade so I wonder how good they are in sunlight.

DSC00176_resize.jpg

DSC00180_resize.jpg

DSC00182_resize.jpg

Sweet! thanks for the pics. I have been awaiting some of the screen shots. Thumbup.gif

Push button start as well.

The push button start will only be for the new dash is what I heard.

The Mali-View is offered on most models. It will be worth it in resale.

I ordered it on my 2009 247 LSV... No Spray Date as of yet...

My 2009 247 LSV Spray Date was 8/5 and should be delivered to the dealer tenatively 8/20.