Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

09 Mali-vue

LiQUiDSX

Anyone heard of or have any information on the "Mali-vue", new for 09?

I heard "future" GPS capability, built in depth finder, $990 option.

gallery_6_44_51793.jpg

Edited by LiQUiDSX

If that would integrate with Zero Off, that'd be flippin sweet. I wonder what it all displays? Obviously fuel, oil pressure, ballast, speed control... I see volts and hours in the Tach... wonder if it also displays heading, reads ID3 tags off your music...

If that would integrate with Zero Off, that'd be flippin sweet. I wonder what it all displays? Obviously fuel, oil pressure, ballast, speed control... I see volts and hours in the Tach... wonder if it also displays heading, reads ID3 tags off your music...

Also looks like a wedge position indicator on the upper right portion of the screen??

Also looks like a wedge position indicator on the upper right portion of the screen??

definitely. good eye.

Anyone heard of or have any information on the "Mali-vue", new for 09?

I heard "future" GPS capability, built in depth finder, $990 option.

gallery_6_44_51793.jpg

COOL!!! Not sure If I'd spring for it though. But flippin sweet!

This is my first post on this site. Been lurking around as the wife and I were going to get a 23 LSV this spring at the boat event but some other things came up. We have already started planning for a 2009 23 LSV. Am I correct in hearing that this new dash will replace the 0823LSV as an option or will the 0923 LSV standard dash be revamped as well? Thanks all.

The '08 23 LSV dash, just to be specific.

Thanks for stating that...

So what was the issue on the '08 23 LSV dash?? I haven't paid close attention to the recent models.

This is my first post on this site. Been lurking around as the wife and I were going to get a 23 LSV this spring at the boat event but some other things came up. We have already started planning for a 2009 23 LSV. Am I correct in hearing that this new dash will replace the 0823LSV as an option or will the 0923 LSV standard dash be revamped as well? Thanks all.

As I understand it, the VLX is the only boat to get this new dash, but I may be wrong on that. The 23' I believe gets the older, pre-2008 dash.

So what was the issue on the '08 23 LSV dash?? I haven't paid close attention to the recent models.

Most people (including me) didn't like it:

post-1-1216138345_thumb.jpg

As I understand it, the VLX is the only boat to get this new dash, but I may be wrong on that. The 23' I believe gets the older, pre-2008 dash.

Most people (including me) didn't like it:

Ok now I understand!!! Yuk.gif

We are getting an 09 23 LSV in a few months. Dealer said this is the new dash for 09 23 LSV/VLX (and I didnt care to ask about anyother models).

The dash with the mali-vue will look just like the first picture but (without the mali-vue) the guage layout and speed control will be the same as previous years, just on the updated dash.

• 2 weeks later...
We are getting an 09 23 LSV in a few months. Dealer said this is the new dash for 09 23 LSV/VLX (and I didnt care to ask about anyother models).

The dash with the mali-vue will look just like the first picture but (without the mali-vue) the guage layout and speed control will be the same as previous years, just on the updated dash.

Liquid, are there any other new features/changes on the 23 LSV 2009 model? What is the upgrade price for the Malivue? Thanks man!

Liquid, are there any other new features/changes on the 23 LSV 2009 model? What is the upgrade price for the Malivue? Thanks man!

Posted earlier in this thread... $1300 which included depth finder