Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Sign in to follow this  
DC9669

Ordered New VRIDE!

DC9669

I have sold the 04 Wakesetter and making the jump to a V drive. I was very happy to see that the 04 only lost a few hundred from what I paid.

DC

Wkerat

The vRide is a nice boat. I almost got one myself since I loved my old vlx, but I fell in love with the new vlx. Good luck with the new boat. What colors did you go with?

DC9669

Charcoal with yellow. My wakesetter was solid yellow below the rubrail. My wife is stuck on yellow.

DC

Boomer

Congrats dude! You'll love the v-drive! Rockon.gif

Slider

The Malibu yellow is sweet, and you can see it for a mile. Congrats on the new toy. Rockon.gif

Joe

Wkerat

My dealer has an all yellow vRide with a charcoal deck accent, it is nice...good combo Rockon.gif

stewart

The Malibu yellows are definitely appealing.

DC, Why switch from a 04 VLX to a V-ride?

rod r

Congrads on the new ride be sure to post pics when you get her even the one ones from the factory. Always cool to see them comming out of the mold and being built. Whats the delivery date.Congrads on the new ride be sure to post pics when you get her even the one ones from the factory. Always cool to see them coming out of the mold and being built. What’s the delivery date?

WakeGirl

Stew,

As I recall DC had a DD Wakesetter like mine. Going to be a nice one DC, good choice. :)

stewart

My bad.

DC better have voted VD in that case :)

Wkerat

I don't know, I voted vd, but a dd is so much more fun to drive...

stewart

Haven't you driven a new VLX or LSV with a HH383? Mucho Fun!

WakeGirl

What's up with your boat profile? You look so....conflicted. ;)

Wkerat

I have a house on a lake where I have a vlx. I also like to ski tournaments (although I have not had the time lately) and am friends with the owner of a private lake which I just ordered a response lxi for (with 2 other ski pals).

Wkerat

I did not need two boats, but when my friends mentioned it I couldn't resist. Best of both worlds!

Faceplant409

So many boats, so little time....

Wkerat

Stewart, I agree, my vlx has the hammerhead and I love it! What a motor! Still, that response is such a blast. I think the hammerhead vlx may accelerate with it, but it won't turn quite the same.

faceplant, two boats it a lot, I never would have done it if I didn't have partners on the one, but I was looking for a reason to spend more time on the water and now I have it.

Anyway, thats enough of the thread hijack, sorry dc

DC9669

One thing I also noticed is that JD Powers & Assoc. has Malibu 2nd only to Correct Craft. Mastercraft ranked third.

JD Powers Link

DC

Wkerat

Yea, and according to my dealer Malibu was second by something like 2 10th's of a point and they did not have nearly the same sample size for both companies.

Mike00LXI

congrats on the new ride!

Malibudude

Nice ride even though it's a VD...lol j/k

srud

Congrats on the new vRide. Yahoo.gif I take delivery on the 27th, so the count down has started now the ice is out here. I'd have done the yellow except my previous boat was yellow and had issues. Didn't want to temp fate and have two lemons in a row.

WakeAndSno
Nice ride even though it's a VD...lol j/k

Don't let them give you any crap! V-Drives RULE! Rockon.gif

Congrats!!

JZ

wakeace

Thanks for the link DC! Thats pretty cool. I thought that Malibu would beat CC on value for the $$$. What gives??

One thing I also noticed is that  JD Powers & Assoc. has Malibu 2nd only to Correct Craft. Mastercraft ranked third.

JD Powers Link

DC