Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Show the wakes

Blindside_137

I tried searching so forgive me if this has been posted..

I just wanted to see what everyone's wake is like. So throw up a wake picture, say what boat it's from, how many people, how much ballast, wedge position, and what speed.

I'm trying to get some ideas of what weight placement does with the wake since gas is so expensive right now i dont want to mess around for 30 minutes out on the water seeing what happens if i add weight here and take it away there.

Thanks!

Here's me, 08 vlx, riding at 65', upper end of 22mph, 2 people in the boat, wedge not deployed, and the center and rear tanks filled 50% with no wieght up front.

http://s334.photobucket.com/albums/m424/bl...nt=SNV30485.jpg

oh god, how in the world does one get a picture on this forum?? Cry.gif

Edited by Blindside_137

2654901787_ea53bb20ef.jpg

I tried searching so forgive me if this has been posted..

I just wanted to see what everyone's wake is like. So throw up a wake picture, say what boat it's from, how many people, how much ballast, wedge position, and what speed.

I'm trying to get some ideas of what weight placement does with the wake since gas is so expensive right now i dont want to mess around for 30 minutes out on the water seeing what happens if i add weight here and take it away there.

Thanks!

Here's me, 08 vlx, riding at 65', upper end of 22mph, 2 people in the boat, wedge not deployed, and the center and rear tanks filled 50% with no wieght up front.

http://s334.photobucket.com/albums/m424/bl...nt=SNV30485.jpg

oh god, how in the world does one get a picture on this forum?? Cry.gif

I don't know if these show very good pics of the wake or not. Most of our pics are of the rider. Maybe I can dig up a few that show some wake though.

1581073490_b15912f233.jpg1580188435_8e83648aee.jpg