Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Wonder what a meeting is like at Malibu HQ

Malibusteve

I was at a regional meeting this week with about 125 co-workers from across the Southeast for a couple of days. As we got into the nitty gritty of the meeting (healthcare stuff....BORING!) I found myself daydreaming about what corporate meetings at Malibu must be like. Is it possible that anyone at those meetings isn't 100% interested in the topics? Also, at our meetings, we sometimes have team building exercises to break up a couple of days of boredom. These team building exercises usually involve something stupid like bowling or mini golf. Wonder if the Malibu meetings ever break for a ride, foot, or ski?

Man what I wouldn't do to have a fun job like that

I bet at the next Malibu meeting the head person will ask if anyone has anything to share and someone in the room will raise his hand and say something to the effect of..."I really think we need to get this guy named 'MalibuSteve' on board. He seems to have a lot of good ideas about how to keep these boring meetings about product management, production time lines, research and developement, and warranty issues fun and exciting"

I bet at the next Malibu meeting the head person will ask if anyone has anything to share and someone in the room will raise his hand and say something to the effect of..."I really think we need to get this guy named 'MalibuSteve' on board. He seems to have a lot of good ideas about how to keep these boring meetings about product management, production time lines, research and developement, and warranty issues fun and exciting"

yup, thats it!! Thumbup.gif

ROFL.gif

Nah. Corporate just called ME...

Ya but... :unsure: ...What did they call you? ROFL.gif

Knowledgeable, thoughtful, and entertaining. They referred to you as NorCaliButt.

Tease2.gif

Corporate just called ME...
Ya but... :unsure: ...What did they call you?
Knowledgeable, thoughtful, and entertaining.

Knowledgeable? :lol: Thoughtful? :lol: :lol: Entertaining? :unsure: Maybe in a "read what this moron just recommended" kind of way.

Misc Crew Member: "My boat pulls to the right...why?"

VinRLX recommendation: "Check your bimini, the fabric is probably out of alignment." Crazy.gif

You got it, Pete! Maybe you can nominate me Thumbup.gif