Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2009 Malibu

LiQUiDSX

My 2009 VLX sprays on 7-9-2008. I ordered it in June, so now.

Trentster Rockon.gif

Thats sweet.

But anyone have an idea when the 09's will be on their website?

The 09's are being built right now.

The website usually updates around September. But the dealers, should already have the information and access to 09 iSpec.

The website usually updates around September. But the dealers, should already have the information and access to 09 iSpec.

I filled out the online request form on the Malibu website a few weeks back, and I believe the response I received mentioned mid-July. Not sure if that was for the website to be updated, but the Malibu rep mentioned that she couldn't repond to any specific '09 questions until mid-July. A few of the '09 pics have already been posted. I'm primarily interested in the VLX and would really like to see an exterior shot. I'm trying to be patient, but I am definitely anxious to see the website updated with the details.

I filled out the online request form on the Malibu website a few weeks back, and I believe the response I received mentioned mid-July. Not sure if that was for the website to be updated, but the Malibu rep mentioned that she couldn't repond to any specific '09 questions until mid-July. A few of the '09 pics have already been posted. I'm primarily interested in the VLX and would really like to see an exterior shot. I'm trying to be patient, but I am definitely anxious to see the website updated with the details.

The exterior of the VLX will be basically the same as the exterior of the 08 23 LSV, and the 06-08 VTX.

I'll probably get them later this week.. Thumbup.gif

The exterior of the VLX will be basically the same as the exterior of the 08 23 LSV, and the 06-08 VTX.

Thanks, I know about the Corvette scoops being a new addition, was more curious if there were going to be changes in the gel coat scheme. Either way, I hope most of the 09 model information if posted on the Malibu site this month. I did call my local dealer today, and they did not have much info, nor did they know when it would be available.

Thanks, I know about the Corvette scoops being a new addition, was more curious if there were going to be changes in the gel coat scheme. Either way, I hope most of the 09 model information if posted on the Malibu site this month. I did call my local dealer today, and they did not have much info, nor did they know when it would be available.

I had a quick glimse of a pic of an 09 and the color sceme appeared to be different.

• 1 year later...