Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Prop repair in WI

Hey everyone,

I live near Madison and travel north east for work daily. Any suggestions on prop repair shops?

Thanks

Brad

Hey everyone,

I live near Madison and travel north east for work daily. Any suggestions on prop repair shops?

Thanks

Brad

Propdoc is in MN.

How far north and east? If you're in the Fox Valley, talk to Tony at Fox River Prop. We dog eared our NiBrAl 4 blade pretty bad a couple years ago and he whipped it back in to shape. He does quality work. 920-788-9830. Tell him you were referred by the Ebbens.

Brad,

A couple of local places:

Evansville Prop Repair

maps.google.com

495 Water St

Evansville, WI 53536

(608) 882-6266

Get directions

I've used this place several times, reasonable price and good work.

Mike's Prop Shop & Welding (608) 221-1111 1009 Applegate Rd, Madison, WI

A little farther north

Acme Coyote Prop Repair, Elcho, WI; Wisconsin, USA Service: Boat Propellers .... Lodi. Don's Marine Inc, Lodi, WI; Wisconsin

Most of the marina's have drop off service, takes about a week.

If you have have an OJ or ACME they both offer repair, send it in and they repair and send it back. Both have fairly quick service.

Jeff

If you ever travel east enough to get into the Oconomowoc area... Tinus in Oconomowoc uses The Prop Shop in Okauchee and the guy does a great job. But you'll have to go through Tinus because the hours The Prop Shop are open is pretty slim.

+1 for the Prop Shop in Okauchee. It looks like a hole in the wall and is tiny but we've used him forever. Probably 30 years or more now, my dad used him before I did and he's always been fair with his price and does great work.

Prop Shop Link

Link on Google Maps with number. In the map picture, it is directly above the 'A' listing, white van in the driveway!