Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Tower Cover???

live2ski423

OK Crew - I have searched and found several threads on this, but not THE thread I am looking for...

I know I saw a pic of a custom-made tower cover somewhere in here, but can not seem to find it. My favorites list has a ton of threads that I have saved, but for whatever reason I did not add that one Frustrated.gif ... Anyway, If memory serves me, it was a thread that got off-subject, but the pic showed an Illusion X tower completely covered, nice tight fit around the speaker cans and all. That's one very sweet tower cover!! Can anyone point me in the right direction of that thread? There are a couple of 'bu owners here in the Triangle that would love to have similar covers made!

Thanks!

Edited by live2ski423
Shannoook made it. It was discussed in the Central Cal Crew thread here.

That's must be it - thought it was an illusion, but this isn't the first time I've been wrong (today)...

Nice, nice job!

Thanks!

i know speakers soxs is trying to make one

having hard time getting it passed insurance

blow off while trailer who's at fault

I mentioned this to a dealer I went to he said he uses plastic food wrap over the tower

when towing . Its cheap and easy to remove no more bugs on the tower.

I have been working with a vendor that has a universal tower cover. It will fit over the Illusion front tower bar with a bimini or over both bars if you don't have the cover. I had a few of the crew test them out to see how well they travel and even put a set on each side of the tower to cover up the speakers and racks. They work great but fit a little loose in some spots but for the cost it works and you don't have to clean the bugs off. I'll post up some pics

Few pics with two covers on my Swoop tower. It is covering a speaker box with 4 6x9 and the board racks on the side. I had to use two because of the flag holder I have in the middle. It has a huge zipper down the middle and straps at each end. The clips on the staps are not the greatest and would need to be changed out.

Few pics with two covers on my Swoop tower. It is covering a speaker box with 4 6x9 and the board racks on the side. I had to use two because of the flag holder I have in the middle.

post-235-1215449958_thumb.jpg

post-235-1215449962_thumb.jpg

post-235-1215449966_thumb.jpg