Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

A few new boards

smedman

I built a few boards this month for the WakeOutlaws competition last weekend at the Brazos in TX.

A lot of blood sweat and tears went into these --- played around a bit with the airbrush a bit...

One of our MalibuCrew members "TheSweetLife" won the green one for her 2nd place finish in the Women's masters division. congrats!!

Jeff Page of Inland Surfer won the red one for his 2nd place finish in the Men's masters.

(the open division riders won cash)

Jeff was so cool as to "redonate" his board to the American Wakesurf Association for their contests this summer. Thanks Jeff!

Tracie -- "thesweetlife" -- looking forward to seeing you progress on that board as your first "real" wakesurfer...

P6210839.jpg

P6210840.jpg

Smed it is GREAT to see the level of support and growth for Smed Wakesurfing. I especially loved the marketing your young "pups" gave to their daddy. So glad to see the outpouring of support from the community for you!!

Pete here is the link to the pictures and spectator feedback...congratulations to all the competitors for showing Texas knows how to throw down a memorable competition at the SECRET SPOT!!! Clap.gifThumbup.gif

Link to topic

Link to pics!!!

Texas and Texans know how to do things BIG TIME!

Very cool!! I need to suck it up and go buy a surf stick,, Im kinda weary though of being so close to the boat but I guess I need to get over that those pics are awesome!!