Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Making a old boat look new

greenworks

I learned a TON in here looking at guys setups and built mine this past fall and spring I thought I would pass on the pictures to help future guys.

I didn't post tons of pics but some of the different ideas I put in mine hope you enjoy, please feel free to PM me for more pics if your doing something the same.

How we began...

post-4363-1214863840_thumb.jpg

here is some of the 3 port heater setups tube vent locations, kids LOVE these!

post-4363-1214864174_thumb.jpg

post-4363-1214864187_thumb.jpg

Edited by greenworks

Cockpit area with custom Oak stained Ballast switch console and heater vent, ended up matching really good I shaped the wood to mimick the curves of the fctory dash inserts

post-4363-1214864444_thumb.jpg

post-4363-1214864467_thumb.jpg

Ballast was pretty mnuch what most guys do except I used 1 1/4" thruhulls with 1 1/4 brass inc ball valve all the way to the 1200 gph Tsunami pumps

post-4363-1214864663_thumb.jpg

post-4363-1214864674_thumb.jpg

End graphics job. I replaced all the older decals witht he newer graphics including the MLS graphic colour match to the wakesetter decals

As well I installed a Black Titan II with Titan lowrider racks.

post-4363-1214864856_thumb.jpg

all in all I am going to use the extra switch spot I have on the ballast console to add a intergrated bow bag as we ride pretty high when loaded

I might upgrade to a 750lb sack on the port side versus the 500lb in there now for surfing

The switches are Mastercraft switches i got the harness as well for each switch

I am going to put in check valves being I lose my ballast in the port bag if I don't close the ball valve after being full

overall very rewarding and lots of comments at the ramp Thumbup.gif

Its all worth it for moments like this me and my 4 year old daughter first time together!

post-4363-1214865392_thumb.jpg

as well the wake is Yahoo.gif

Jason

Nice job on the boat.. It looks great...

What lake are you going to now?

Glennifer Lake is open after the 125 barrel oil spill we where there fri/sat/sun this week no oil shine at all a few logs but that is to be expected during spring runoff.

Jason