Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Thinking of getting an 08 VTX

Wake jumper

Can anyone help me out here? I am looking at a 2008 VTX. Can anyone tell me how this wake is?

Haven't riden behind one but compared to the 210 team it won't be quite as steep. With the power wedge it is adjustable and the wake can be adjusted for the rider. I typically don't like the wake behind Natiques (the boats are awesome however). The VTX will be a little shorter boat. Go take a test ride and see what you think.

Can anyone help me out here? I am looking at a 2008 VTX. Can anyone tell me how this wake is?

For what?

Cut Diamond or Wake hull?

For what?

Either.

For what?

Either.

Have you ever been in a newer VLX?

We have the Diamond Hull and it is good for both skiing and riding. It skis surprising well with a 60 foot rope and our son can get enough weigth in it to make the wake acceptable for an outlaw class rider.

If you're interested in only wake boarding, go with the wake hull. The boat drives and handles like a sports car. You'll love it.

It is like a sports car and soooo fun to drive. We love the wake and it's adjustability. We have the wake hull and don't ski much anymore because wakeboarding is so much funner. The kids all say: "Leave the tube and skis at home! We don't want to waste time with that crap!" Do it! Get one!!

No offense OP but what is with all the newbies and their IM speak? You come hear looking for opinions on something serious with no real questions. I would imagine that if you expand on what it is you are looking for it will get you more information and fewer questions from members about what you are looking for.

"Can anyone help me out here?" - Maybe, not sure though.

"How is the wake?" - It's a rolling wave of water. Just ask it how it is.

"Either" - the diamond makes a smaller rolling wave of water.

No offense OP but what is with all the newbies and their IM speak? You come hear looking for opinions on something serious with no real questions. I would imagine that if you expand on what it is you are looking for it will get you more information and fewer questions from members about what you are looking for.

"Can anyone help me out here?" - Maybe, not sure though.

"How is the wake?" - It's a rolling wave of water. Just ask it how it is.

"Either" - the diamond makes a smaller rolling wave of water.

To add to J-Ro's comments:

We have no idea what you are looking for. Are you looking for a ski boat/wake? Are you looking for a wakeboard boat/wake? are you looking for a Surf boat/wake? Are you looking for a tubing boat?

You have asked "what do you think?" We are asking "about what?"

Please ask detailed questions and give us some information as to what you are going to use the boat for, or no one here can help you.

i just got my VTX last friday, its an awesome boat, so much room in the interior, wakes nice. like its states above, it does drive like a sports car!!!!