Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Whats everyone getting for PP gauge?

mainekneeboarder

I am thinking of upgrading to PP Stargazer and wondered what others are getting for gauges. Are you matching the gauge perfectly, or just the general color? I have black gauge, black ring, gray Malibu logo. I like the look of the silver gauge but haven't seen a black one, is it just the same as the wake board pro gauge on their site? Thanks.

EDIT=I just saw the black gauge on the upgrade page, I had only looked at the stargazer, and gauges page.

Edited by mainekneeboarder
I am thinking of upgrading to PP Stargazer and wondered what others are getting for gauges. Are you matching the gauge perfectly, or just the general color? I have black gauge, black ring, gray Malibu logo. I like the look of the silver gauge but haven't seen a black one, is it just the same as the wake board pro gauge on their site? Thanks.

EDIT=I just saw the black gauge on the upgrade page, I had only looked at the stargazer, and gauges page.

Ya, thats the one. They did a gauge swap for me a few weeks ago, and thats the one they sent me.

Malibu-Stargazer.jpg

Ya, thats the one. They did a gauge swap for me a few weeks ago, and thats the one they sent me.

Malibu-Stargazer.jpg

Thanks, I have an upgrade comin, its the black gauge like that but she wasn't sure if they had the Malibu logo one in stock.