Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

vtx or vlx

outkastzkerry

im been looking a for a new boat and have narrowed my choices to a rz2, vtx or a vlx both with the v25 wake hull.... i was just wondering what yall thoughts on the malibu's boat..... its not that i dont want another bu but my dealer here just rubbed me the wrong way to many times but still would like to hear thoughts on the vtx and vlx

im been looking a for a new boat and have narrowed my choices to a rz2, vtx or a vlx both with the v25 wake hull.... i was just wondering what yall thoughts on the malibu's boat..... its not that i dont want another bu but my dealer here just rubbed me the wrong way to many times but still would like to hear thoughts on the vtx and vlx

Do you or others riding on this boat like to ski as well as other wakeriding? My choice was the VTX with the DC Hull and believe it was the right one for me. If I didn't want the good crossover boat like the VTX I would probably have gone with the VLX with wake hull.

we just wakeboard i was looking at the vtx just cuz its a little less expensive so i go for a few more upgrades and the vlx is only like a foot longer but we only have like maybe 5 ppl at most during the week or weekend