Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Wedge Help -I know you've heard it before!

Kimbro

Just lauched my new VTX - orded June 3, came in June 18 delivered to me June 20, same day of to get a "Smokin' " sound system(or I wouldn't have let them take it.) Back to me on June 25 Clap.gif Weather blows so first time boarding and surfing last night June 27. Wedge is fine at first but then would not go up! Put down, then up - goes 1/4 of the way then stops. Put back down - goes down fine - back up stops 1/4 of the way up. Now will not go up at all - stuck in the down, all the way down, position. Any ideas what the heck is up??

I know, I know - I'm working on pictures, I wanna show off the wetsound speakers (4 pro 60's), wetsouns sub, and WS420, not to mention the WS650's and the Cadence Amps. Freakin' thing is awesome!!

BUT the Wedge is stuck down! Dontknow.gif

HELP!!

Thanks!

Yeah I saw that but he has a 2006 and mine is virtually just off the press, dock, boat, assembly line, whatever we call it. So I was assuming (hoping) it was an easy fix since this is the weekend.

Since now it is stuck completely I figured I would check the fuse - found an earlier post with pics. of fuse location on a VLX - can anyone tell me where it is on a VTX?? For the life of me I cannot find it!

Also if I cannot get it to go up - is it possible to get in on the trailer to take to dealer or would that be a mistake??

Thanks!