Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Perfect Pass instruction needed

Intense

I just got Perfect Pass installed and running..yeah!! Rockon.gif But, I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing. I managed to locate the Wakeboard Profile and set a speed, but that's about it. I realize that's all I really need to do on a regular basis, but there are other settings and options I want to explore

For example, I know I can get the water temp to display, I even found it..once. Or RPMs, how do I get that to show up? And what the heck are kdw, nn, and abt? And how in the H..E..L..L do I change to MPH from KPH?!?! That would also get me degress F, I hope.

The only manuals PP has online are for the newer multi-line displays. I just installed a single line display (Precision Pro?). FWIW, I've got a 6.5n chip

Can someone tell me how to navigate the menus?

I just got Perfect Pass installed and running..yeah!! Rockon.gif But, I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing. I managed to locate the Wakeboard Profile and set a speed, but that's about it. I realize that's all I really need to do on a regular basis, but there are other settings and options I want to explore

For example, I know I can get the water temp to display, I even found it..once. Or RPMs, how do I get that to show up? And what the heck are kdw, nn, and abt? And how in the H..E..L..L do I change to MPH from KPH?!?! That would also get me degress F, I hope.

The only manuals PP has online are for the newer multi-line displays. I just installed a single line display (Precision Pro?). FWIW, I've got a 6.5n chip

I'm trashed rite now, so bear with me.

When you started it up for teh first time, did you set it to digial pro, or wakeboard pro? if you are just wakeboarding, and set it to digital pro, you are introducting too many new variables, and would reset teh unit and set it up as a wakeboard pro. Perfect pass may not have your manual online, but i guarantee they have it to send to you online, so call the number on teh website. If needed, ask for randy. he should set you up wiht a manual.

MPHvs KPH is also set at initial startup, maybe you missed it.

I forget kdw, but NN is a paddle wheel factor. If your speed is hunting too much, you lower teh nn, if the speed is floating in a large range, you increase teh NN.

Besidses that, up and menu ( i think, what ever 2 right buttons) will take you to the menu with water temp.

Respond with more questions, and i'll try and answer sober tomrrow. good luck!

I've got now user experience with PP yet (I'm going to install mine next week, hopefully!!) , but the guys at PP are awesome - I'd bet they'd be willing to send you a manual.

I've got now user experience with PP yet (I'm going to install mine next week, hopefully!!) , but the guys at PP are awesome - I'd bet they'd be willing to send you a manual.

I know, I know..I could call them. But it's the weekend and I'm really anxious to play with it. Guess I'll call them on Monday. I guess I've got what I REALLY want, working.

Good luck with the install! PM if you need any hints.....ohhhh, here's one. My paddlewheel assembly was larger than 2" (per the instructions), I had to get a 2 1/8" hole saw. Trying to get that hole drilled was fun...not

I'm trashed rite now, so bear with me.

When you started it up for teh first time, did you set it to digial pro, or wakeboard pro? if you are just wakeboarding, and set it to digital pro, you are introducting too many new variables, and would reset teh unit and set it up as a wakeboard pro. Perfect pass may not have your manual online, but i guarantee they have it to send to you online, so call the number on teh website. If needed, ask for randy. he should set you up wiht a manual.

MPHvs KPH is also set at initial startup, maybe you missed it.

I forget kdw, but NN is a paddle wheel factor. If your speed is hunting too much, you lower teh nn, if the speed is floating in a large range, you increase teh NN.

Besidses that, up and menu ( i think, what ever 2 right buttons) will take you to the menu with water temp.

Respond with more questions, and i'll try and answer sober tomrrow. good luck!

I would have never noticed. ROFL.gif