Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

putting sacs on top of sacs

txwakejunkie

We just got our Pro x fly high sacs in today and have a question before we go out. Can we sit on them while there full? Can we stack them on top of each other and load them up? they are the 400lb sacs.

thanks

We just got our Pro x fly high sacs in today and have a question before we go out. Can we sit on them while there full? Can we stack them on top of each other and load them up? they are the 400lb sacs.

thanks

I've been stacking the 400# ontop of eachother for years and have never had a problem. I wouldn't worry about it.

thanks

topic title sounds like a title for a Gay p0rn Movie... ROFL.gif

and before Jack chimes in. NO I WOULD NOT KNOW FROM EXPERIENCE!

Edited by areamike

thanks

I've been stacking the 400# ontop of eachother for years and have never had a problem. I wouldn't worry about it.

Are you stacking them in the walkway or in a locker?but seriously why wouldn't you spend 125 bucks and just get the 750's?

thanks

Are you stacking them in the walkway or in a locker?but seriously why wouldn't you spend 125 bucks and just get the 750's?

I stack them in a locker. I wouldn't spend the $125 because I already have them and so does he.

Edited by 06vlx

We have not even used them yet, they are brand new. We plan on placing one in the locker and one in the seat. We have access to a couple of 350# sacs and i was just wandering if i could stack them if i ever needed to. The main question i guess was that if the sac is filled in the seat can people sit on them? To keep all the people on that side of the boat.

" GAY p0rn" ROFL.gif lmao

Edited by txwakejunkie
We have not even used them yet, they are brand new. We plan on placing one in the locker and one in the seat. We have access to a couple of 350# sacs and i was just wandering if i could stack them if i ever needed to. The main question i guess was that if the sac is filled in the seat and people sit on them? To keep all the people on that side of the boat.

Fly High makes the toughest sacks out there, I wouldn't worry about sitting on them. If they are another brand I might not do it.

We have not even used them yet, they are brand new. We plan on placing one in the locker and one in the seat. We have access to a couple of 350# sacs and i was just wandering if i could stack them if i ever needed to. The main question i guess was that if the sac is filled in the seat and people sit on them? To keep all the people on that side of the boat.

Fly High makes the toughest sacks out there, I wouldn't worry about sitting on them. If they are another brand I might not do it.

Thanks!!

Buy this: http://www.wake-space.com/merchant.mvc?Scr...ategory_Code=C5

Then you can say to some breezies: "It's okay to sit on my sac...that's what it's designed for"

when we had our D-Drive we sat on, walked on and stood on our sacks all the time without issue. The fly highs are fantastic!

I've had 3 people sitting on my 750 that I have on the surf side seat. Any thing else then Fly high couldn't take that much.

Buywake give's a discount to paid members and you will need a code.

I've had 3 people sitting on my 750 that I have on the surf side seat. Any thing else then Fly high couldn't take that much.

Buywake give's a discount to paid members and you will need a code.

We bought them at wakeside with the crew discount. Wish we had gotten in on the group buy awhile back but couldnt make up our minds at that time. The discount was still nice to have for sure.

Hijack....I would like to get the new Fly High Enzo sac!!! 1400 lbs and would easily go under the PORT side. $450+ OUCH Cry.gif