Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Yes! - I'm finally a Malibu Owner!

Schindawg

Hey all, after starting my search nearly a year ago and getting a lot of great advice from the 'Crew (most recently trying to decide between 21' or 23'), I'm now the proud owner of my first boat. It's on its way up from FL to WI and should be here first part of next week.

http://www.usedboats.com/powerboats/2003/2...141/1434324.htm

I think a got a fair price for a great looking boat with few hours. I look forward to asking tons of questions on my new ride as I figure out how to use, play, and maintain it. Thanks again for all the wonderful advice. It's great to be able to update my profile with my ride's specs. Yeah! And, the lakes are just now warming up here in WI!

Looks good! Does "updated 2007 Malibu gauges" mean Perfect Pass was upgraded in 2007, cause those aren't 2007 gauges. Those are 2003 gauges in that picture, including the PerfectPass/Tach combo.

I'll watch for you if I'm ever in NC Wis. I tend to stick to the NE lakes myself.

We are newbies too. Just purchased a used 2003 LSV Wakesetter this spring. We were also considering the boat you purchased, but went with one locally that had the 8100 425 hp engine.

Congrats on the new purchase.

Thanks everyone. I'll be sure to post of few pics once I get her set up and going up here in WI.

Hey, now that's ironic. We moved from Shakopee to WI 5½ years ago. We lived in the Savannah Oaks development and had a great lot on little Dean's Lake. Sure miss that location, and wow, has the area been developed since we left! Man is that a monster engine you have!

We are newbies too. Just purchased a used 2003 LSV Wakesetter this spring. We were also considering the boat you purchased, but went with one locally that had the 8100 425 hp engine.

Hey, now that's ironic. We moved from Shakopee to WI 5½ years ago. We lived in the Savannah Oaks development and had a great lot on little Dean's Lake. Sure miss that location, and wow, has the area been developed since we left! Man is that a monster engine you have!

We take the boat to O'Dowd or Spring Lake (near Prior). Were out on Spring Lake last night.

Ya, the engine is a beast, but has a ton of power. You can load it up for surfing and still don't notice a performance difference. It is more than we need, but I'm not complaining, coming from a 4.3L I/O. Actually, the 4.3L EFI was 205hp in a 19ft ski and fish and had a higher top end, but had to work to get heavier people up wakeboarding (without a tower).

Hope you get yours out on the water soon!!

congrats! That's nice looking and great find with the low hours and use. Our lake just lifted our slow no wake (been on for a couple weeks now) just in time for the week off. Hope you get it in time for the 4th weekend!