Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

How do you determine skiers share of gas?

phishfan

For first-timers I usually find that they offer and I decline saying the first time out is on me, I hope you had a great time. It'd be great to have you join us again anytime, if you come out regularly and would like to make a fuel contribution I'll gladly accept. But the first trip is always on me. Or something along those lines.

I have established a good regular crew and they all see the value in the fun and entertainment of an evening out on the boat.

Thank God i've got great friends... We hook up the Malibu, load up in the SUV and get on our way... There is a gas station and a grocery store we stop at along the way.. People know the routine, and are helpful.. we stop at the grocery store, all decide what we wanna take, then everyone pitches in until there is enough money for the food and drinks... no questions asked. Same with gas, we go and fill up the boat... and if we pump gas in my vehicle pretty much depends on how much is already in it. It works out, sometimes i have a full tank, and noone pumps in the truck, other times im on E and people fill it up for me..

Its never going to be EQUAL... but it is great to have friends that help... and for the most part, they appreciate the trips and I usually end up paying a lot less than them, since im the one taking them out! LOL