Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Tower Covers

DarinWendy

I was hoping some of you people would be able to help me find out if there is a place that sells custom covers for the illusion x tower on the VTX. My tower has custom speaker box and speaker cans that I'm hoping I can get covered up. Please help!

www.speakersox.com or www.screaminsacs.com both make covers for tower speakers and board racks. Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but I'm pretty sure they do custom sizes too if you don't have a standard speaker. If you become a supporting member of this site, you can also get a discount at both of those companies. Do a search on here, there's more info on both of those manufacturers.

I was hoping some of you people would be able to help me find out if there is a place that sells custom covers for the illusion x tower on the VTX. My tower has custom speaker box and speaker cans that I'm hoping I can get covered up. Please help!

You can become a supporting member and take advantage of the discount offered by www.speakersox.com or www.screaminsacs.com... Thumbup.gif