Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Maintainence schedule?

Anyone have a Boat maintainence schedule that they could share....

I ahev 10 hours on it, and dealer never said a word about when it needs to come in for different adjustments, fluid changes, checks or whatever....

THX!

I ahev 10 hours on it, and dealer never said a word about when it needs to come in for different adjustments, fluid changes, checks or whatever....

THX!

For the Monsoon first oil change (drive + engine) after 10-20 hours then engine every 50 (20, 50, 100 etc) Vdrive after the first change, I don't know ;)

BB

What engine do you have ?

BB

THX!

For the Monsoon first oil change (drive + engine) after 10-20 hours then engine every 50 (20, 50, 100 etc) Vdrive after the first change, I don't know ;)

BB

What engine do you have ?

BB

Standard 320 hp.

If I remember correctly, the first check is sometime between 10-20 hours, mainly for the first oil change and to take care of any issues you've identified under warranty.

After that, it's every 50 hours.

If I remember correctly, the first check is sometime between 10-20 hours, mainly for the first oil change and to take care of any issues you've identified under warranty.

After that, it's every 50 hours.

Yup. Dealer should also check shaft alignment, etc., etc.

2thdoc01, where's your owner's manual? Specific maintenance schedule there. RTFM.gif