Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Ballast Pumps

Had a long week at Lake Powell last week, 50mph winds, 3-4 foot waves, now my rear ballast tanks will not fill, I have been reading on here and can't seem to figure it out, are all of the ballast pumps located where you can get to them, or are they hidden, seems i have three right by the drivers seat, where the drain plug is, and also two right in front of the motor, also my showere does not seem to work, think i can get them out and check for plugs, just wondering if this is all of them, or if there are separate fill and drain pumps,

also the power wedge seems to go down ok, but when i try to get it back up i have to have somebody go give it a good jerk to get it to go back up.

07' Wakesetter 23LSV

Had a long week at Lake Powell last week, 50mph winds, 3-4 foot waves, now my rear ballast tanks will not fill, I have been reading on here and can't seem to figure it out, are all of the ballast pumps located where you can get to them, or are they hidden, seems i have three right by the drivers seat, where the drain plug is, and also two right in front of the motor, also my showere does not seem to work, think i can get them out and check for plugs, just wondering if this is all of them, or if there are separate fill and drain pumps,

also the power wedge seems to go down ok, but when i try to get it back up i have to have somebody go give it a good jerk to get it to go back up.

07' Wakesetter 23LSV

did you ever get this question answered? I am also having issues with my back ballast system. both drain and fill.

07' Wakesetter 23LSV

did you ever get this question answered? I am also having issues with my back ballast system. both drain and fill.

no, but i believe they are seperate drain and fill, i did pull apart the fill pumps and they were clogged with debris, i am wondering the easiest way to get to the drain pumps, also the shower pump.