Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

My 2009 Wakesetter VLX

Trentster

My fellow Malibu bros and sisters!

Well, it's been a while since I've posted even though I still check in several times a week. I just wanted everyone to know that my 2009 Wakesetter VLX will spray tomorrow! Be patient as the plant will be shut down off and on over the next few weeks, so it won't be the typical 7-9 day process. Because pictures haven't been officially released, we probably won't see the ones of my boat for a couple weeks. I will say this- there are some cool new features! Both from Malibu and Extreme Trailers. "BLING! BLING!" I'm not trying to tease anyone... when I know- you'll know. I should have it in my hands by mid July.

Trent

Keep it real homies! Rockon.gif

it looks like ispec is showing some added options (wsvlx) that weren't available when i ordered my boat.

- Silver Quartz Carpet Upgrade.

- Passenger Seat Heater.

- Power Passenger Seat.

- Malibu 6 Disc Changer.

Hey Trentster, you seem to have plenty of money, you know with buying a new Malibu every year. So maybe you won't mind picking one up for me while you're at it? PM me for my address to have it shipped to. Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

Well it sprayed on 7-9-2008. I can't get any pictures because they don't want a lot circulating just yet. As soon as I can get some I will post them. I haven't even seen it yet. It sounds like from talking to my rep that this may be one of the first new VLX's to be built on the line. That would be cool if it's true! Thumbup.gif If anyone gets over to the plant you won't miss it. It's solid black with gray interior. Rockon.gif

Well it sprayed on 7-9-2008. I can't get any pictures because they don't want a lot circulating just yet. As soon as I can get some I will post them. I haven't even seen it yet. It sounds like from talking to my rep that this may be one of the first new VLX's to be built on the line. That would be cool if it's true! Thumbup.gif If anyone gets over to the plant you won't miss it. It's solid black with gray interior. Rockon.gif

I saw an 09 at my dealer last week. I didnt take any spy pictures though.

You are starting to piss me off...

Ok, I'll try to be a bigger person but I really am small and jealous at heart I think. :unsure:Whistling.gif

Congrats on the new ride! Like everyone else, can't wait to see your pics. Drool.gif