Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

where to buy trailer guide covers

Malibusteve

I've looked all over this site and they were probably right under my nose, but I just didn't see them. Anyone know where to buy them? Would like something Malibu specific as opposed to a generic cover

Good question... Dontknow.gif I've been wondering the same thing. I know the dealer has them, but I can't imagine that there would be no other place to procure them... any thoughts guys/gals?

I've looked all over this site and they were probably right under my nose, but I just didn't see them. Anyone know where to buy them? Would like something Malibu specific as opposed to a generic cover

They use to sell ones that said Malibu on them in Overtons but I havent seen them now in a long time, they just have some black plain ones, I actually just ordered some, there supposed to be heavy duty.

Malibu's website sells them. Its easier to call & do over the phone. 50.00

Have you tried your dealer? My boat came with black covers that have the malibu logo and the dealership name. Free advertising for them. I just got a new pair from them a couple of weeks ago no questions asked. My original pair had gotten pretty faded and cut up from my occasional less than perfect loading attempts! Whistling.gif They look great to me and I don't mind giving my dealer some free advertising since they have been so good to me.

Malibu's website sells them. Its easier to call & do over the phone. 50.00

I ordered mine straight from Malibu...works great! Plus1.gif

Edited by srintx