Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2004 23 LSV

jagger

What's up Malibu Crew I am hoping to be on here for a while, but i have a few questions before I convert to a Malibu. I'm going to check out a 2004 23 LSV in the morning and not sure what exactly to look for in a malibu.

I am just curious if there is anything qircky about this make and model also the interior is a bit haggerd due to the fact this beauty has been sitting out uncovered for the past few months. If ya'll have any knowledge (i.e) opinions, pics, videos of the wake and the overall performance of this boat I would love to hear and see them, oh yeah how about the skurfing wake? What about fuel consumption?

Here is the lowdown on the prospective boat:

120 hours

tandem trailer (great Shape)

swoop tower

mb quartz interior and tower with boss cans

teak

hard tanks front and rear

manual wedge

340HP

Full cover

$35,000 Lowest price

What do ya'll think deal or no deal the boat is in Houston and the exterior is great might have to stich or replace a couple of the rear seat skins

Edited by jagger

malibu23lsv2.jpg

malibu23lsv.jpg

This is behind Ronnies 2004 23 lsv, dont know the setup, but i think it was 2)750's on port side, center and front ballast full.

Thanks for the quick replies that is a pretty nice wake. Before I forget what kind of fuel consumption should I expect. legit question with gas @ $4.00 gallon

Thanks for the quick replies that is a pretty nice wake. Before I forget what kind of fuel consumption should I expect. legit question with gas @ $4.00 gallon

fuel consumption, 1 highway, 0 city. seriously, 5-6 gal per hour or more.

fuel consumption, 1 highway, 0 city. seriously, 5-6 gal per hour or more.

Consumption will be more like 4-5gph with the Monsoon, assuming you don't drive around hammer down all the time.

The price seems resonable - even a little on the low side. I would be skeptical about a boat owner leaving it uncovered for a few months, and dirty when trying to sell it.

I'd be cautious