Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Airsling w/ Bimini on Illusion Tower

BradScott

Some of you may have seen the Airsling (see www.Airsling.com) on an Illusion tower. I've got the latest bracket and now modified bimini to go with it. I just went to my local (very good) canvas place and had him do the mods -- flaps down the middle and isinglass added for strength. See the photos.

For those not familiar with the Airsling, it allows you to load the line harder (without stressing your joints), go way bigger, then land softer - again, taking the stress off your joints and body. Yes, you can adjust the pressure in the shock to your liking. That means you can ride longer while going bigger. What's not to love?

No Bimini

NoBimini.jpg

Bimini From Top

BiminiFromTop.jpg

Bimini from bottom front

BiminiFromBottomFront.jpg

Bimini from bottom right

BiminiFromBottomRight.jpg