Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New VTX Pics Reuben vs. Yellow, Thoughts?

Willy

Reuben or Yellow  

164 members have voted

1. 1. which color do you like best?

• Reuben
    • Yellow

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Willy

• stewart

• larrys

• CrazyTegger

I'd like to see them both in the water. My choice is still yellow but I think that yellow trailer adds a lot to the mix.

I wonder how much that plays into the poll plus the fact one is showing a biminy and the other doesn't. The color above the rubrail on the reuben is pulling towards that boat, plus it's a classic color scheme.

I'd like to see them both in the water. My choice is still yellow but I think that yellow trailer adds a lot to the mix.

I wonder how much that plays into the poll plus the fact one is showing a biminy and the other doesn't. The color above the rubrail on the reuben is pulling towards that boat, plus it's a classic color scheme.

Actually the Reuben was a classic/progressive combination that I paid extra for. I was told they wouldn't do it this year.

Did anyone else notice the LF and the CWB sticker? Maybe I'm the only brand loyal person here, It would be like being sponsored by pepsi and coke.

Plus1.gif re the trailer but I think the reuben has a very classy vibe. The Yellow is pure fun.

kinda like the blond - brunette debate.....They're both sweet! Thumbup.gif We need pics and poll for that.

• 2 weeks later...
Rueben!

But that Yellow trailer is Saweet.... Rockon.gif

I also like the wakesetter graphics on the 08 better than the 07

My thoughts exactly. If the reuben boat had the same trailer and graphics as the '08, it wouldn't even be close.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Yellow makes it look like a bee/wasp/yellowjacket.

Reuben with 08 graphics would be good.

When I look at the '08 graphics I hear this voice in my head: "why did they put the stickers on crooked and why didn’t they catch it before it left the factory?" Dontknow.gif

Yellow makes it look like a bee/wasp/yellowjacket.

Reuben with 08 graphics would be good.

When I look at the '08 graphics I hear this voice in my head: "why did they put the stickers on crooked and why didn’t they catch it before it left the factory?" Dontknow.gif

crooked... i never noticed that (shattering glass)

I like yellow but have to go with the reuben as yellow attracts all sorts of insects.

You jinxed me. Funny, I read your boat and thought "out in the middle of Lake Huron, no way" Went to get on the boat after we were moored for a couple of hours last week, sat down and wamo... Got stung in the back by a bee!!

Who would have thunk it!!

Yellow,

I like the decals on the yellow one better too.

and trailer is cool.

Easy to choose between Malibu and something else, hard to choose between malibu's Cheers.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Reuben, classic/tradditional kind of look; yellow looks great also but just not for me. My first boat was going to be yellow but after seeing it in person I changed my mind. On the main page of this forum there is a DD boat in a red and white colour scheme with a black tower and to me that boat will always look good; classic.