Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Chilly Spring - Rant

UteBu

I'm frustrated with the chilly weather this spring and need to vent. I have found in other threads that this is pretty wide spread, especially in the Midwest. However, the problems in the Midwest are far more serious and I didn't want to detract from that, nor did I want to hijack the thread.

Here's what I found this morning...

chillyspring001.jpg

A little ice on the cover on June 11th! Cry.gif I haven't had near the water time I had hoped due to weather, I did get out two nights ago (Monday the 9th) Air was 73 water 59 a bit breezy but I'll take whatever I can at this point.

On the upside the forecast for Father's Day weekend looks terrific temps in the mid 80's... Mother Nature must not hate me after all. Thumbup.gif

Here's to better weather ahead Cheers.gif (we hope) Notworthy.gif

It's been a strange one for sure here in MI (officially in the midwest I think). Definitely a later start than normal this year from a winter that didn't want to end, but nothing but 80's and 90's here lately.

It's been a strange one for sure here in MI (officially in the midwest I think). Definitely a later start than normal this year from a winter that didn't want to end, but nothing but 80's and 90's here lately.

Isn't MI considered the arctic North? Tease2.gif

Here in SW Ohio, it actually seems like it's been a warm spring. It's just all the rain we have had. Our closest lake is closed due to high water and I'm hoping it will open again this weekend.

Isn't MI considered the arctic North? Tease2.gif

That's the UP.

Its this Global Warming - huh?

Saw somewhere that maybe we should all start producing as much CO as we can to hold back the coming Ice Age.

MalibuNation
Its this Global Warming - huh?

Saw somewhere that maybe we should all start producing as much CO as we can to hold back the coming Ice Age.

Someday won't all the pollution in the air start blocking the sun ... cooling us off along with killing us and plant life:-)

I'll echo the Midwest's problems are far more serious than ours. That being said,Cali has been cool, extremely windy, going up in flames, and drought stricken.

Everyone do your part for global warming and to irritate the environmentalist, burn a tank of gas in the boat and tow vehicle this weekend... :) Oh and it'll be 100 degrees here this weekend, just the way I like it!!!

I'll echo the Midwest's problems are far more serious than ours. That being said,Cali has been cool, extremely windy, going up in flames, and drought stricken.

Yes, Its too bad we can't pipe some of that extra mid-west water out here! The number of wild land fires so far this week is amazing....it is taxing our fire services to the point of running out of equipment to take care of the fires.