Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Malibu spare tire cover?

2thdoc01

Check Ebay. There's a guy on there that sells covers with logos. I snagged a Malibu one for about $20 a few years back.

Check Ebay. There's a guy on there that sells covers with logos. I snagged a Malibu one for about $20 a few years back.

Tried that route...nothing.

Tried that route...nothing.

Ditto :unsure:

You could buy a solid color tire cover and put a decal on it...or have your local upholestry shop sew you a custom design on it.. Dontknow.gif

Buy a soild color and I will send you out an IRON ON malibu logo. Thumbup.gif

How will that stick on vinyl?

Heres one I made a few years ago on a Ford Bronco. Worked great. It had a cable lock around the inside & was never stolen.

Sorry about the off brand boat in the pic. Rest well knowing it was borrowed & we used it in Shilshole Bay (salt water) for a ski show. Rode it hard & put it away wet. Whistling.gif

post-821-1213922344_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bill_AirJunky
Buy a soild color and I will send you out an IRON ON malibu logo. Thumbup.gif

Do you have any more of the iron on Malibu logos? I have a black cover and would love to have a logo on it