Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Bimini Top for Titan III DL6

zigzag

I saw the bimini tops for the Titan III over at http://www.wake-boats.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41 but never heard whether they were our of development yet. I looked around and didn't find many other bimini tops for that tower. I did not get one with my boat, and was wondering what everyone else is using on their Titan III's.

Thanks!

I saw the bimini tops for the Titan III over at <a href="http://www.wake-boats.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41" target="_blank">http://www.wake-boats.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41</a> but never heard whether they were our of development yet. I looked around and didn't find many other bimini tops for that tower. I did not get one with my boat, and was wondering what everyone else is using on their Titan III's.

Thanks!

Wakeside.com (and I don't work for them) sales one for the Titan II, you may give them a call. Also skicrave (jason) works for Titan, he may be able to chime in as well!

One more thing, the Top that is sold by Wakeside is an OEM top that comes directly from Titan...

Edited by srintx
I saw the bimini tops for the Titan III over at http://www.wake-boats.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41 but never heard whether they were our of development yet. I looked around and didn't find many other bimini tops for that tower. I did not get one with my boat, and was wondering what everyone else is using on their Titan III's.

Thanks!

Check out: http://www.towerbiminis.com/index.aspx

I have one on my Titan III, love the fit, look and coverage. Send an e-mail address if you would like some pictures.

JT

I just got a bimini from towerbiminis for my boat. Great people do deal with and I LOVE the over the tower bimini. For a low profile tower it is a great way to get the bimini out of the way and get more shade.

Titan has just started producing our new Over-The-Top Bimini top for Series III towers on Response LXi and Ride Series boats. The OTB features a stainless steel frame and Sharkskin marine canvas, so it's designed and constructed to stand up to regular use for years to come.

The OTB is available now from your nearest Malibu dealer, so feel free to contact them (or Titan directly) with any questions.

titan_otb_800.jpg

In addition to the new OTB bimini, our standard bimini top that goochy posted above is also available for all Malibu boats with Series III towers.

Titan has just started producing our new Over-The-Top Bimini top for Series III towers on Response LXi and Ride Series boats. The OTB features a stainless steel frame and Sharkskin marine canvas, so it's designed and constructed to stand up to regular use for years to come.

The OTB is available now from your nearest Malibu dealer, so feel free to contact them (or Titan directly) with any questions.

titan_otb_800.jpg

In addition to the new OTB bimini, our standard bimini top that goochy posted above is also available for all Malibu boats with Series III towers.

I have the Titan Bimini in the picture (over the top) and it is great. It saved a lot of headroom. If only I hadn't filled the headroom at the back with Speakers Whistling.gif Still I can really hear the tower speackers now Clap.gif There's a morale here somewhere :blush:

titan_otb_800.jpg

I knew Skicrave would have some info...What I find interesting is that they are using Sharkskin vs. Sunbrella? :unsure:

I knew Skicrave would have some info...What I find interesting is that they are using Sharkskin vs. Sunbrella? :unsure:

srintx-

We chose Sharkskin for a couple of reasons:

• In terms of UV damage (a bimini's main adversary), Sharkskin is just as good as Sunbrella.
  • Sharkskin has proven to be slightly more durable than Sunbrella in our testing when it's not rubbing against something
  • It's less expensive, which means a better price for our customers

Sunbrella is without a doubt the way to go when you need something that is durable, waterproof/breathable, and soft enough to not cause damage (like in a trailer cover), but for this application Sharkskin has no disadvantages, and will save Titan customers a little coin.

srintx-

We chose Sharkskin for a couple of reasons:

• In terms of UV damage (a bimini's main adversary), Sharkskin is just as good as Sunbrella.
  • Sharkskin has proven to be slightly more durable than Sunbrella in our testing when it's not rubbing against something
  • It's less expensive, which means a better price for our customers

Sunbrella is without a doubt the way to go when you need something that is durable, waterproof/breathable, and soft enough to not cause damage (like in a trailer cover), but for this application Sharkskin has no disadvantages, and will save Titan customers a little coin.

Thanks Skicrave...will all the tops be made with the Sharkskin or just the one for the Titan III?

We only manufacturer biminis for our towers at this point in time, but all OTB's (which are only available for Series III towers on the RLXi and Ride Series boats) will be out of Sharkskin.

Out standard bimini (that goochy posted above), and which is available for all of our towers will continue to be made in Sunbrella.

We only manufacturer biminis for our towers at this point in time, but all OTB's (which are only available for Series III towers on the RLXi and Ride Series boats) will be out of Sharkskin.

Out standard bimini (that goochy posted above), and which is available for all of our towers will continue to be made in Sunbrella.

Thanks for sharing! :)