Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Heater purchase

tru-jack

I'm planning on getting a second heater for the boat and a friend is also going to install in an older boat. Looking for suggestions for the best place to buy. any good sales on now? thanks everyone.

While I agree with the post above about the search function, I can't help but get a plug in for Heatercraft.

Call them directly, tell them you are with the crew and they will HOOK YOU UP!

If you need the contact name and info....use the search function Thumbup.gif

I'm interested in more info on this "great deal"

I'd like to add a 2nd heater to my '06 VLX, will this "Deal" be something I should wait for?

• 1 month later...
Any news on this D-GOOSE????? Whistling.gif

Yep!!

Its summer time and I'm having a blast hitting the water. Yahoo.gif

Waiting tell I have some time to set this up.

You mean you don't use your heater in the summer? We do.....seriously.

• 1 month later...

Been a while since I bought mine direct from Heatercraft, but I'm highly confident it was much less than those listings. I've no doubt that D-Goose will do much better for you.

Current prices directly from the source

HC201(2-port) $428 from heater craft

301HC (3-port) $457 from heater craft

Hot Tube $48 from heater craft

You can also make one from a common heater core, some sheet aluminum and a 3 or 4in blower motor, then get the other needed parts from Heatercraft. I think Tuneman had a post on this some time ago, either here or on wakeside.

It has been a couple years since I bought mine, so maybe metal prices have gone up so much that the prices have too. Dontknow.gif List price when I bought was definitely not in the $400 range for a 2 outlet unit. Maybe I need to go post an auction on ebay... Innocent.gif

Been a while since I bought mine direct from Heatercraft, but I'm highly confident it was much less than those listings. I've no doubt that D-Goose will do much better for you.

True dat!!!!! Biggrin.gif

I'm just waiting for the season to slow down so that I can work on the best pricing for every one.

FYI This will be offered only to paid members.