Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

MANUALS ON THE INTERNET?

I was wondering if anyone know if I can find operating manuals for the VLX on the internet?

Also the transmission?

Indmar has such a great website with lots of information. So I printed out the Manuals for the enguine. But I would also like to have the rest. To be complete.

Thanks for your help.

I was wondering if anyone know if I can find operating manuals for the VLX on the internet?

Also the transmission?

Indmar has such a great website with lots of information. So I printed out the Manuals for the enguine. But I would also like to have the rest. To be complete.

Thanks for your help.

You know... the only manual I ever got was for the engine. Nothing at all for the boat. Oh well... it's still floating.

The manual or your boat? Dontknow.gif Actually, I beleive it is a common manual for all Malibu models.

Checked my PC and looks like I have the 05 and 06 Malibu manuals in .pdf format as well as the 01 nad 03 Indmar manuals. Anybody want's any of them PM me your email.

Daniel