Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2003 WS\LSV 23 Cover

Pappy

Hello,

First time posting. Forgive me if I make some etiquette errors. I am looking for a good place to get a cover for a 2003 WS\LSV 23 with a Titan tower. I have not been able to find any site that provides one. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Eric

Unless something changed recently, Evolution wont have a cover for your '03. The '00-'04 hulls are the same & he only has templates for the "new" hulls. My Rankin fits nicely on my '00 & workmanship seems good.

If your in Southern California, there is a company called Sewhat covers and they are located in Hesperia. Their address is 15748 Mesa St. hesperia CA 92345. 760 949 5921

They are a bit steep but made a real nice cover for my boat. For your 23' he told me it would be $920 for standard colors.

Edited by LiQUiDSX
  • 2 weeks later...
Hello,

First time posting. Forgive me if I make some etiquette errors. I am looking for a good place to get a cover for a 2003 WS\LSV 23 with a Titan tower. I have not been able to find any site that provides one. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Eric

We are also looking for a new cover for a 2003 Wakesetter 23LSV, let me know if you find any good deals.

Terri