Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Site slowdown

WakeGirl

Soon I hope, I've got everything installed on the new site.  Now I need to work at getting all of our data moved over.  I plan on working on this throughout the weekend, with only a break for Little League tomorrow afternoon, but I'm learning as I go so I have no idea how long it will take & what kinds of snags we may run into.

Right here is where we start singing

" did I ever tell you you are my hereo..." :lol:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WakeGirl

• whiteVLX

• CarveItUp

• Sunsetter95

Yup, all systems go here.. Friday I was actually finding myself having to do some work with the slow response time I had on here

Good thing it is all corrected, so I can get back to efficient time wasting with my buds

LOL, we haven't moved the site yet guys. :) The performance increase that you've been seeing over the weekend I would have to guess is a result of all forums being less busy on the weekend - that would result in less overall load on the server so it would cruise right along. I think that I've got most of it laid out, but I'm trying to tie up a few loose ends on some questions that I have & unfortunately the people with those answers won't be around until Monday. Believe me, we'll let you know when it's going to happen.