Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Barefoot International boom mounted on 23XTI

madddc

I am trying to mount a Barefoot International boom onto my 08 23' XTI. I just purchased the v-clamp, and boom extension that Siepel suggested, has anyone had any luck with this, or are there any suggestions?

• 2 weeks later...

I have added the boom without much problem. The boom arm now angles forward about 45 degrees. It comes out of the boat in front of my illusion XS tower. Make sure to shorten the cables.

I'm thinking of getting a boom for my xti. Did you guys get the xti boom I've seen advertised or one of the other booms and use a special clamp for the adjustable pylon. I'd love to see some pics of your setup if you have them.