Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

My wife is BACK !

goochy

Last summer 2007 , we got our new 2007 LSV and with 10 hrs on boat my wife broke her ankle wakeboarding . She missed ALL summer. She was a great driver last summer Whistling.gif . But this year she is BACK Rockon.gif . She is going big , and surfin GREAT this year !!

post-227-1212455795_thumb.jpg

I was so thinking of some thing else when I read the topic. Glad she is healed up and ripping up the water.

We have been married going on 14 years this year !!! Got a boat in early 90s and our 1 st Mailbu in 2001 !! She was afraid to wakeboard again , but after a couple of rides , she is back !

I was so thinking of some thing else when I read the topic.

Why do I have Sir Mix-A-Lot playing in my head? :unsure:

:lol: Cool chick Gooch. Thumbup.gif

Great pics!!!! Looks like she rides goofy like me. ;-)

How long has she been riding to get that sort of air? How did she break her ankle, wakeboarding? Binding issue, one foot in and one out?

Just curious,

She started going wake to wake in 2000 ? She took alot of crashes , but she made wake to wake . She can go bigger , but she is just starting over after broken ankle. She was riding last summer and did a wake jump , when she crashed her binding pushed hers toes up towards her shin ! So she broke her talon ( ? ) bone in the foot/anlke. She was out all summer , in a cast the a boot .

He is a pic surfing with the cast on Dontknow.gif

post-227-1212461708_thumb.jpg

post-227-1212461708_thumb.jpg

I gave up wakeboarding years ago , because of my knees hurting. I tore out my ACL riding quads , so no more wakeboarding for me . I now sky ski and surf .